GENERAL TERMS OF SALE
Cancellation of orders
Return and refund
Security Protection for buyers,
Shipping, privacy and data protection
- The deadlines for the delivery of the material are merely informative, not being binding for Sociedad Agrícola Siurana
- Shipping is by transport 48-72 hours from our facilities, and on weekdays.
- In case of delay in delivery of the product, it will be communicated to the customer, who may choose to accept the deadlines or the cancellation of the order with the corresponding bank transfer of the amount paid by Sociedad Agrícola Siurana
- Estimated delivery days are working days, not including public holidays or Saturdays.
- We ship the goods by different agencies.
- If the customer wants a shipment by a transport agency of his choice, always with expenses at the customer’s expense, he must inform the Sociedad Agrícola Siurana, which will assess the possibility of doing so, and may finally refuse.
- Orders placed last Friday at 12:00 will be shipped on Monday
- For orders destined for the Canary Islands, the customer must send the courier. You need to contact us.
- For shipments to Ceuta and Melilla it is essential to contact before placing the order with www.agricolasiurana.com by email@example.com . If this is not the case, the order will be canceled and the money will be refunded.
- Shipments to the Balearic Islands will be made in 48/72 hours, and the deadline may vary.
- The risk of loss and / or damage due to transport is borne by Sociedad Agrícola Siurana. ALWAYS THE CUSTOMER SHARES THE DAMAGE OF THE PACKAGE TO THE CARRIER OF DELIVERY OF THE CARRIER’S DELIVERY, AND NOTICE IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS.
RECEPTION OF GOODS
- It is an essential condition that at the time of receipt of the goods, on the same delivery note signed by the carrier, any incident that may be related to the condition, packaging or number of packages is indicated.
- The deadline for claiming damage to the package is 24 hours from receipt of the shipment, and it is a mandatory condition to indicate this on the delivery note signed to the courier not being Sociedad Agrícola Siurana and the transport agency not they will not be held liable for any damage resulting from damage to the goods caused by the transport
- It is also essential that this incident be communicated by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within a maximum of 24 hours of receipt of the material.
Return and refund
- The customer will have a period of 14 days from receipt of the product to send to Societat Agrícola Siurana any claim in relation to the product supplied. After this period, the products will be considered compliant and accepted by the customer without any possible claim. The complaint must be sent to email@example.com with the following information:
– Purchase invoice number
– Customer name
– Product reference
number – Number of units whose return is requested
– Statement of reasons for the claim
Upon receipt of this information, Sociedad Agrícola Siurana reserves the right to authorize or not the return, depending on the condition of the product and its warranty.
Sociedad Agrícola Siurana will only accept the return of the product if the following circumstances occur:
- The customer returns the product in the same condition in which it was delivered and in its original packaging without the customer’s registration (without being unsealed and not after it has been installed).
- Return shipping charges are borne by the customer
- Returns of the following products will not be accepted: Any product used, the opening of which will disable it from being sold as a new good.
- If the product is received and it is verified that it does not meet the return requirements, it will be returned to the customer by postage.
- The request for the return of a material for cancellation by the customer must be made within a maximum period of 7 calendar days from receipt. Sociedad Agrícola Siurana may consider extending these deadlines.
- The customer, from the acceptance of the product, will have a period of 10 days to send to Sociedad Agrícola Siurana by email or certificate any claim concerning the invoices.
- Due to the condition of the intermediary, the guarantee covered by the product delivered to the customer is limited to that extended by the manufacturer.
- The warranty applies as long as the product delivered to the customer is used under normal operating conditions, as described in the catalogs, instructions and manuals made available to the user. Under no circumstances is the supplied product guaranteed to be suitable for a particular user problem.
- Sociedad Agrícola Siurana is not obliged to indemnify the user or third parties for the consequences of using the product.
- Sociedad Agrícola Siurana assumes shipping in both directions in case of default return of material. If, once the product has been checked in the warehouse, it turns out that it is working correctly, the product will be returned to the customer, who will have to bear the corresponding transport costs.
- Return ports for defective products within the warranty period are at the customer’s expense as the manufacturer does not include in the warranty the cost of the shipping ports of the material for repair.
All products sold may be returned for 7 days from the date of delivery and 14 for distance sales from the website, in accordance with the provisions of the Spanish Retail Trade Act.
Prior, the customer must indicate the intention by e-mail. Sociedad Agrícola Siurana will reply by other e-mail specifying the necessary instructions for the return of the product.
Return costs will be borne by the customer.
The refund to the customer’s account as a result of this return will be made within 7 days of receipt of the goods by Sociedad Agrícola Siurana.
The return may not take place in any case if the products supplied were clearly used.
The products must be properly protected, in their original packaging, in perfect condition (not damaged or soiled by the customer) with all accessories, instructions and documentation. They will be sent to the place specified by Sociedad Agrícola Siurana with the precise instructions for returning the product sent by e-mail.
In the event that the return is not accepted by the supplier to understand that the product whose intended return has been used, these products will remain in the distribution warehouse to be collected by the customer, for a period not exceeding thirty days from your return.
Packages that do not contain any attachment to identify the sender (order number, name, address,…) may not be returned either.
The costs and risks associated with the return of the product will be borne by the customer, who must send them safely and with the necessary guarantees for the returned goods to arrive in perfect condition.
Through Sociedad Agrícola Siurana you can return the products purchased for the amount of the same. Once the returned products have been received, Sociedad Agrícola Siurana will verify that they are in good condition and will proceed to pay the amount paid less shipping costs, regardless of the amount of the returned product.
Anyone returning the product will receive an email informing them of the amount of their refund.
Order methods and price
Customers have the opportunity to place all orders from the website: www.agricolasiurana.com
Each customer declares with full capacity to use credit cards and that they have sufficient funds to cover all costs resulting from the purchase of products through www.agricolasiurana.com .
By pressing the “Pay” button during the purchase process, the member declares to fully and unreservedly accept all of these General Conditions of Sale.
The data recorded by Societat Agrícola Siurana constitute proof of the transactions made between Societat Agrícola Siurana and the members of its Private Community. Sociedad Agrícola Siurana will confirm the order by sending an email.
The contractual information is presented in Spanish and will be confirmed no later than the time of delivery.
All taxes are included in the prices of our products, but do not include shipping costs.
Sociedad Agrícola Siurana reserves the right to change prices at any time, but the products will be invoiced on the basis of the rates in force at the time of registration of orders (subject to the availability of the product), except manifest typographical error.
The products remain the property of the supplier until the full payment of the price has taken place.
Sociedad Agrícola Siurana reserves the right to reject an order from any member with whom it has a dispute.
Sociedad Agrícola Siurana will do everything possible to please all its customers in the demand for the products.
In case of unavailability of the product after placing the order, the customer will be informed by email of the cancellation of the same.
As a result of this request, the speed of the return to the customer’s bank account will depend on the type of bank card and the conditions of each bank. These deadlines are needed again in the “Delivery” clause.
Security Protection for buyers
For your safety Sociedad Agrícola Siurana has relied on the credit card payment system on a payment gateway.
The bank details entered are encrypted and securely transmitted to the bank’s servers and are subsequently verified with the issuing bank to prevent possible fraud and abuse.
This data entry procedure is secured by -128-bit SSL (Secure Socker Layer) encryption technology, one of the most advanced and effective security systems available today, and no third party will have access to this information via the Internet. to the bank details entered by the customer.
Only the Bank and PayPal have access to the bank details linked to these means of payment, so Sociedad Agrícola Siurana does not know or record this information during the payment transaction.
Due to the condition of the intermediary, the guarantee covered by the product delivered to the customer is limited to that extended by the manufacturer.
Liability, litigation and applicable law
Sociedad Agrícola Siurana could not be held responsible for the breach of the contract entered into in the event of stock-outs or unavailability of the product, force majeure, total or partial disruption or strike, in particular of postal services and means of transport and / or communications, flood or fire. In the event of a dispute, the member will go to the Siurana Agricultural Society as a matter of priority to obtain an amicable settlement.
The Courts of Girona are the only competent ones. These general conditions of sale will be interpreted in Spanish and will be made in accordance with Spanish law. Any disagreement that may arise due to its validity, interpretation or execution will be presented to the Courts of Girona, which are expressly given exclusive jurisdiction.
Modification of the general conditions of sale
Sociedad Agrícola Siurana reserves the right to modify the general conditions of sale without prior notice, and may change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way they appear. presented or located on their servers.
These changes must be accepted by the User each time he makes a purchase through the Siurana Agricultural Society page.
Members of the Private Community of Sociedad Agrícola Siurana who do not comply with the changes to the general conditions, must notify and, from the date on which the new version enters into force, must stop using the services Siurana Agricultural Society. In the event that any of the terms of the general conditions is illegal or unenforceable, it will be null and void and will apply the agreement of the parties and, if not, the provisions of the Spanish Civil Code.
- If the customer proves the existence of a breach or defective fulfillment of the contract attributable to Sociedad Agrícola Siurana, it is expressly agreed that the liability of Sociedad Agrícola Siurana will be limited to the refund of the amount paid by the customer (and interest accrued if there is already) the acceptance of the return of the product due to non-compliance, and the contract of sale is terminated.
- The invoices issued by Societat Agrícola Siurana corresponding to the products supplied will be sent to the customer at the time of delivery of the products.
- Invoices are payable in cash and at no discount.
- In no case will the payment of the invoice be subject to the installation or commissioning of the products.
- Payments by bank transfer and with VISA and MASTERCARD cards and AMERICAN EXPRESS and Paypal are accepted
APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
- The law applicable to these general conditions of sale, as well as to any dispute relating to this contract shall be the law in Spain.
- Any dispute arising out of this contract shall be submitted exclusively to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Girona.