The LSSI-CE warns the user of the existence of cookies, inform about them and require permission to download them.
Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002. “Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices on terminal equipment of the recipients, provided that they have given their consent after clear and complete information about their use, in particular, on the purposes of data processing, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, december 13th, protection of personal data”.
This website complies with article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce regarding cookies, but, taking into account the way in which the Internet and websites work, it is not always possible to have updated information on the cookies that third parties may use through this website.
This applies especially to cases where this website contains built-in elements: that is, texts, documents, images or short films that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on our website.
Therefore, if you encounter this type of cookies on this website and are not listed in the list below, I beg you to notify me. You can also contact the third party directly to ask you for information about the cookies you place, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how it has guaranteed your privacy.
Previous.- What are cookies?
Cookies are a tool used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors. It is nothing more than a text file that some servers ask our browser to write on our hard drive, with information about what we have been doing for their pages. They have an expiration date, which can range from the duration of the session to a specified future date, from which they cease to be operational.
- The cookies used by this website
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to ensure that you have a better browsing experience, can share content on social networks, to show you ads based on your interests and to obtain user statistics.
The cookies used in
are only associated with an anonymous User and his computer, do not provide references that allow to deduce the name and surname of the User and cannot read data from his hard drive or include viruses in his texts . Likewise,
cannot read the cookies implanted on the user’s hard drive from other servers.
The user can freely decide on the implantation or not on their hard drive of the cookies used in
. In this sense, the user can configure their browser to accept or reject by default all cookies or to receive an on-screen notification of the reception of each cookie and decide at that time whether or not to implant it on their hard drive. For this we suggest you consult the help section of your browser to know how to change the settings you currently use.
Even if the User configures his browser to reject all cookies or expressly reject cookies
he can browse the portal with the only disadvantage of not being able to enjoy the functionalities of the portal that require the installation of any of them. In any case, the User may delete the cookies implanted on his hard drive at any time, following the procedure established in the help section of his browser and which we will later detail.
As a user, you can reject the processing of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate configuration of your browser. However, you should know that if you do, this site does not work properly.
According to the terms included in article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, if you continue browsing, you will be giving your consent for the use of the cookies detailed below.
The cookies on this website help to:
- Make this website work properly
- Save on having to log in every time you visit this site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Allow you to watch videos
- Improve site speed/security
- That you can share pages with social networks
- Continuously improve this site
- Show ads based on your browsing habits
- Collect personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Share personally identifiable data to third parties
- Third-party cookies that we use on this website and that you must know
This website, like most websites, includes features provided by third parties.
New third-party designs or services are also regularly tested for recommendations and reports.
This may occasionally modify the cookie settings and that uncofigured cookies appear in this policy. It is important that you know that they are provisional cookies that are not always possible to report and that they only have study and assessment purposes. Under no circumstances will cookies be used that compromise your privacy.
Among the most stable third-party cookies are:
- Those generated by analysis services, specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use made by users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
- WordPress: https://www.agricolasiurana.com is a user of the WordPress blog supply and hosting platform, owned by the American company Automattic, Inc For these purposes, the use of these cookies by the systems are never under the control or management of the webmaster, they can change their function at any time, and enter new cookies.
- Social media cookies: Social media cookies can be stored in your browser while browsing abcoach.com for example, when you use the abcoach content sharing button.com on a social network.
The companies that generate these cookies corresponding to the social networks used by this website have their own cookies policies:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/323540651073243/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?_l=es_ES
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/es/privacy-policy
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
The privacy implications will depend on each social network and will depend on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks. Under no circumstances may the person responsible for this website or advertisers obtain personally identifiable information identifiable from these cookies.
- How to manage and disable these cookies?
In case you do not want the website not to install any cookie on your computer, there is the possibility of adapting the browser so that you are notified before downloading any cookie.
Thus, you can also modify your browser settings so that you reject all cookies or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer. Keep in mind that you will have to adapt separately the settings of each browser and equipment you use.
makes available to users who want to prevent the installation of these cookies, links provided for this purpose by browsers whose use is considered more widespread: